Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drak'thul PvP Guild

PříjemPortálGalleryHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp

Goto down 
2 posters
AutorZpráva
Nathyra
Admin
Nathyra

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 19
Body : 55032
Reputace : 0

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp   Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Velice zajímavé a poučné video pro druidy Smile. Taktéž pěkně udělané

Link na Warcraftmovies.com
zde

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp Doomlogo1copyet1

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp's Summary

Hey,

So after playing Druid since pre TBC in season 3 and 4 and now 5 i decided to finally get a movie out.

The movie showcases two combo's, Druid/Rogue featuring Shader and Hunter/Druid featuring Brakus. Both combo's require different play style’s and I tried to show the difference by having half the clips from Druid/Rogue and half from Hunter/Druid.

** I wanted to get this movie out before the new season, therefore I had very little time to capture footage and create my movie. For this reason although I think the movie as it is, is good, given more time I would have been able to learn a lot more about Sony Vegas and of course get more footage **

Me and Shader had played together for a grand total of one day and this is the footage captured during that day and a few clips from the following day. Because we had only just starting to play together there were a few communication issues in some of our games but not anything major and i think for the time we have played together we were going pretty good. The footage was captured during the last 2 weeks of season 5 over 2 days. As you can see when playing Druid/Rogue you need to be playing constantly offensive and keeping on top of the game and not fall behind. My spec when playing with Shader was 27/0/44 but as you can see im in tree 10% or less I really never used it because im constantly out doing cc and assisting DPS.

The second combo Hunter/Druid requires a slightly more defensive play style by me and because of this yes I am in tree often against DK's for a example. Once again I was playing with 27/0/44. The hunter I play with is Brakus and we have played Hunter/Druid since season 3 and we tried it in season 5 even thou druids were far from OP we seemed to make the combo work and handled DK's as best as we could. But it was not easy playing with a hunter with bad gear, heroic crossbow ftw Very Happy

I made this video mainly because there is a lack of Resto Druid movies and the combo's are not exactly FOTM

P.S The last song is P.O.D - Satellite not crossfade. Also in the Hunter/Druid clips i have model changed to Night Elf.

Enjoy,

Meta

PS:
NENI TO MÉ VIDEO !!! :-D je to hráče Métabolic ze stormscale... snad někdy ze mně bude taky takovej skiller:) škoda že dobrej videí je málo

Naposledy upravil Nathyra dne Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm, celkově upraveno 1 krát
Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://willtodominate.forumczech.com
Skeira
Scout
Scout
Skeira

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 7
Body : 54581
Reputace : 0

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp   Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Nathyra napsal:

Velice zajímavé a poučné video pro druidy Smile. Taktéž pěkně udělané

Link na Warcraftmovies.com
zde

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp Doomlogo1copyet1

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp's Summary

Hey,

So after playing Druid since pre TBC in season 3 and 4 and now 5 i decided to finally get a movie out.

The movie showcases two combo's, Druid/Rogue featuring Shader and Hunter/Druid featuring Brakus. Both combo's require different play style’s and I tried to show the difference by having half the clips from Druid/Rogue and half from Hunter/Druid.

** I wanted to get this movie out before the new season, therefore I had very little time to capture footage and create my movie. For this reason although I think the movie as it is, is good, given more time I would have been able to learn a lot more about Sony Vegas and of course get more footage **

Me and Shader had played together for a grand total of one day and this is the footage captured during that day and a few clips from the following day. Because we had only just starting to play together there were a few communication issues in some of our games but not anything major and i think for the time we have played together we were going pretty good. The footage was captured during the last 2 weeks of season 5 over 2 days. As you can see when playing Druid/Rogue you need to be playing constantly offensive and keeping on top of the game and not fall behind. My spec when playing with Shader was 27/0/44 but as you can see im in tree 10% or less I really never used it because im constantly out doing cc and assisting DPS.

The second combo Hunter/Druid requires a slightly more defensive play style by me and because of this yes I am in tree often against DK's for a example. Once again I was playing with 27/0/44. The hunter I play with is Brakus and we have played Hunter/Druid since season 3 and we tried it in season 5 even thou druids were far from OP we seemed to make the combo work and handled DK's as best as we could. But it was not easy playing with a hunter with bad gear, heroic crossbow ftw Very Happy

I made this video mainly because there is a lack of Resto Druid movies and the combo's are not exactly FOTM

P.S The last song is P.O.D - Satellite not crossfade. Also in the Hunter/Druid clips i have model changed to Night Elf.

Enjoy,

Krásné videjko, nejvíce se mi líbil fight vs ferál/disco, jedno z nejlepších arena pvp videjí které jsem viděl!
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Metabolic - 2200+ Resto Druid Double Comp
Strana 1 z 1